At Riva Health, you'd work with the cofounder of Siri on our mission to dramatically simplify and personalize disease management, while making our innovations accessible on devices that people already have. You'd be part of the founding group of employees helping to pave the way with best practices and processes and you'd work alongside world class biomedical engineers and machine learning experts. As a generalist, you'd also be able to specialize in key areas and help the team go from zero to launch and continue iterating through validation phases.
Help build the next generation providers for hypertension management, empowering patients and improving outcomes to eliminate the burden of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
Riva Health is looking for a Clinical Pharmacist who thrives in an interprofessional environment to optimize health outcomes for people with hypertension. The Clinical Pharmacist will manage their own patient panel and work alongside (virtually) a coach and physician as part of our interprofessional team (IPT). This position will report to the Clinical Pharmacist Lead.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding clinician with initiative, resourcefulness, and attention-to-detail.
The job requires a demonstrated ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment, as well as comfortability with technology and telehealth platforms.
The successful candidate demonstrates a passion for improving patient outcomes through evidence-based medicine, creative solutions and strong communication skills.
- Perform comprehensive medication reviews, adherence assessment and medication reconciliation
- Perform both general medication review (DDIs, C/Is, dose adjustments, therapeutic duplications) and disease-specific medication review per evidence and guidelines and provide recommendations for the prescriber
- Communicate effectively with prescribers to deliver holistic care
- Assess adherence, and recommend personalized strategies for patients to improve their adherence and manage their medications
- Provide medication education to patients and caregivers
- Collaborate with IPT to provide guidance to patients on how to reduce barriers to adherence, including cost, access and beliefs
- Answer and contribute to medication-related discussions in the group chats to patients and other providers
- Participate as a team player who contributes to harmonious and constructive working relationships with all members of the team to promote a positive and productive atmosphere
- Participate in quality improvement activities of the Clinical Team
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (PharmD)
- Valid license to practice in any U.S. state (RPh), with preference towards Colorado
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Knowledge of federal and state pharmacy law depending on patient panel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to positively collaborate with physicians and interprofessional care teams
- Willingness to travel (minimal)
- Experience and excitement about using technology to deliver care
- Willingness to pursue licensure in other states (most likely via reciprocity; will require passing state-specific pharmacy law exams)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pharmacy practice residency
- Board Certified in ambulatory care
- Primary care background or relevant training experiences
- Experience thriving in a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment
- Experience attending educational conferences and seminars, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
Whether it's working with a world class team to save lives, or taking care of yourself with great benefits and time off, we've got you covered.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.